Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Who doesn't enjoy a little green???

I really love green and I couldn't pass up this super yummy and happy mint scarf that I ran across a few weeks ago.  Finally got a chance to wear it today and it didn't dissapoint. I paired it with one of my favorite fall staples - Zara riding boots - and an ultra comfy and fun skirt topped off with my "deal of the century" MK blazer (picked this up for only $25 when I was out of town this summer on a clearance rack - LAST ONE and in a size 4 - normally I would look for the 6 (I was nervous it wouldn't fit my ample chest, but it did - yay me!!!) the tag was $188!). 
I wore this skirt a bit this summer with a simple white v-neck tee. It is that perfect medium weight material that can easily float between seasons. It has a hidden side zip, but feels and fits more like a pull on styled skirt (which I tend to like better for comfort reasons).


Blazer: Michael Kors (similar here)
Sweater: Old Navy (see it worn here in a previous entry and purchase here)
Scarf: Merona from Target
Skirt: Sandro Studio (Net-A-Porter- similar here and here)
Tights: Hue from Macy's
Riding Boots: Zara (find them here)


This is my hair on day 2 (no washing, no curling). I got up, worked my dry shampoo into my roots and then ran paddle brush through my hair...this was the result (at the end of the day -pics taken after I got home from the office around 5pm). The curl definitely relaxes a bunch from the day before, but it still works for me.
I am telling you that this dry shampoo trend has changed my beauty routine and saved me at least an hour every day! That is an hour I needed desperatly :)
I will wash and dry it tonight so that I can curl it in the morning and head out the door....not to mess with it again for at least 2 more days - yay!!
Anyway - I am really telling you all of this becuase I am hoping that it will help another girl out there today!  I wish someone had told me sooner - it would have changed my life for the better, sooner :)
(My dry shampoo of choice: Bastiste - buy here....for only $8 what do you have to lose?!)


Another famously "easy" and "effortless" outfit. If you have learned anything from reading my blogs it should be that I crave (require actually!) "easy"!  Of course I still want to feel and look stylish. 

Hope you all enjoyed this 7th day of November! See you tomorrow.
XO
Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy