Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Leather and Lace

Today was back to work!  Although I was sad to leave family and end our relaxing vacation, I was excited to get back to my "real" life which I happen to really like :) 
 
For the office I decided on a little leather and lace today. I meet with women all day and it is fun to play around with fashion for the office - it always makes for easy conversation with my clients.
 
I really love this skirt. I think it is beautiful and it is sooo comfortable, but it is slightly big. I bought it last year and it was the last one so I bought it even though it is a size or two too big (it turns around on my waist band so I am constantly centering it back!). I had the intention of having it tailored and I just haven't gotten around to it.  I will get to it one of these days.
 
Anyway, let me know what you think. I love reading your comments and opinions!


Skirt: Anne Klein (past season)
Sweater: Old Navy (this season)
Scarf: Steve Madden (past season)
Bag: via TJ Maxx (this season)
Boots: Madden Girl (past season - no longer available)
Earrings: bought at a boutique on vacation
 
Hope everyone has had a great start to the week!
XO
Jessy
 

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! I love your style. Thanks for sharing. :) SED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! I really appreciate your praise and I happen to know that you have great style yourself!! :)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy