Thursday, November 1, 2012

Going back in time....

Okay, so I know that I just started this blog, but in the interest of getting something out there I wanted to post pics from the last couple of months.

Hopefully starting tomorrow I will be able to begin posting "daily" outfit blogs.

So here goes:

The following pictures were from an awards event that we went to for my husband. He actually took home top honors that night! 
I am wearing an outfit from T.J Maxx (you will soon learn this IS my favorite place to shop!). Dress is a one shoulder style midnight blue Valerie Bertinilli and faux fur jacket is by Jolt. Necklace is by Stella and Dot (find it here). Shoes are Gianni Bini (purchased at Dillards - find similiar here).



The following look is from the summer (please excuse the beautiful baby int he photo - that's my daughter!). I really love a great skirt and in the summer I am all about maxi skirts!  This one was purchased years ago from Old Navy. The jean jacket is also Old Navy (old but similar one here). Plain white tank is from Target and the scarf is from New York and Company.  Ring was picked up from Charolette Russe (LOVE this ring!!) for $4! Bracelet (can you even see it?!) is my standby Tiffany & Co. (find it here).


 
 
Finally, I have another pic from the summer that features my beautiful baby girl and another skirt/tank combo. The entire outfit is from Target (except jewelry - Stella & Dot necklace - see previous- and T&C bracelet - see previous). 
 
 
Okay, that is all for now!  In the future I promise to try and have pics that are more focused on the actual outfit.  I just wanted to get my feet wet and try posting my first couple of entries.  I look forward to the next ones. Until then.... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy