Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still haven't packed!

I am leaving in 1 day to spend time with my family in Tampa, FL for the Thanksgiving holiday this year. That is the good news. The bad news is that I have not packed one single solitary thing - and we are a family of 6!!!  That essentially means that I pack for 6 people, of course, since no one else is capable or will pack their own. Maybe it is that I dont' trust anyone to do it right! ;)  Seriously, as soon as I post today's blog I am getting started. I have to or we will not have a single thing to wear all next week - wow, that would make for a boring blog! LOL


So I had to include one shot with my gorgeous fluffy man, Tuscan. He is my 2 year old standard poodle. We kind of matched today (with my oversized fluffy cream colored sweater!). They do say that owners and dogs tend to look alike..his ears are a blonde color and they are fluffy and curly like someone else I know....hmmmmm :)



Sweater/Jumper: Dorothy Perkins (find another color here)
Cheetah Scarf: from Target (see it in previous blog for more info)
Leggings: Express - seriously the BEST leggings I have ever had on. I am purchasing at least one more pair! (find them here)
Riding Boots: Zara - this season (sold out - find similar here)
Bag: Michael Kors "Hamilton" (find here)

Until tomorrow.......as long as the packing gets done by then!
XO
Jessy

2 comments:

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy