Sunday, November 4, 2012

Maxi skirt - easy style!

Today's goal was easy comfy style.  We had to teach our usual 5th and 6th grade class this morning at church (my husband and I teach every other weekend) and after such a late day yesterday at the OSU game I was looking for an easy and comfortable stylish option for this morning. It was a chilly start to the day that was going to warm a bit so I was looking for an outfit with a nice warm scarf/sweater combo so I could avoid toting a jacket/coat around all day.

Below is what I ended up with - SO comfortable and easy to wear!





Maxi Skirt - from Target (see similar here)
Infinity ssweater scarf/snood - Dorothy Perkins (find here)
Hat - old from Target
Sweater - from Old Navy (see here)
Boots - Madden Girl (old form DSW - no longer make this style and they are my favs!!)
Earrings - Stella and Dot Soiree Studs (find them here)
Ring - Stella and Dot (no longer offered)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy