Friday, November 9, 2012

Mommy Style

So this morning was very busy!  All 3 boys were off school today and we had parent teacher conferences followed by our school's annual "skating party" at the local Rollerina.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am the Yearbook "person" so I have to attend events and take pictures to make sure I will have photos to put in the book! I actually really enjoy taking pictures and I usually have a partner in crime (my co-chair), but she was out of town today so I was on my own for this event. My husband did come with me so that made it a bit easier to wrangle 4 children (one of them 8 months old!) and all the activities.   To accomplish all of this I pulled together a very casual and comfortable outfit complete with my favorite ballet flats to navigate the wood skating floor so I could help my 6 year old on skates AND manage to get a few pictures of the other students as they skated by!

Cardigan(old): Target
Polka Dot Blouse: Forever 21
Skinny Jeans: a.n.a. (find here)
Flats: Coach (find here and here)
Scarf: hand made from Etsy store
Watch: Michael Kors (find here) & Bracelet (on left arm): super cheap turq bangle - can't remember where I got it!
Tiffany & Co. bracelet on right arm
Stella & Dot ring on right hand
Earrings: (can't even see them in pic so see above!) Stella & Dot (here)
Handbag: Michael Kors - found at TJ Maxx for almost half the price they are selling for on MK's website! It was the only one in that style and lonely so I had to take it home (plus I had been craving it for a while! Imagine how excited I was to see it hanging there before my eyes one glorious day this past week!! ;)
Find it here



Momma on the go! :) 
I am also toting my Oi Oi Diaper bag (find here) - LOVE! And check out this  Quinny stroller (the only full size stroller that will fit my daughter's car seat by Maxi Cosi and folds up small enough to fit behind the third row seat when it is in the fully upright position!) Super easy to push and operate - worth the investment! We bought this one at a discount at Buy Buy Baby as they had accidentally "assembled too many of them" and didn't have room to keep them all on the floor. It was my lucky day!  Saved us $150!!! :)
Okay, now typically I wouldn't have both bags at the same time. But for the sake of getting a shot of them both and the size comparison, I wanted you to see them together. The MK bag is big, bug fairly light weight compared to the diaper bag and MUCH more organized on it's interior. I HATE digging in my purse and this bag has a pocket and compartment for everything. In love..... 
No worries - I will NOT be using the MK for a diaper tote ;)
Thanks for visiting today!

XO
Jessy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy