Monday, November 5, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's......

Okay, well actually is was lunch at Stone Creek, but it was with my "breakfast club"! ;)  Today instead of breakfast the ladies decided on a lunch so the Stone Creek Dining Company just down the road it was (Montgomery, OH - our town :-).

The goal of this outfit above all was to be easy and comfortable because I was taking my 8 month old daughter with us to lunch today (I haven't done that since she was 3 months old!). I usually leave her with our sitter, but with the sitter off today it was a nice mommy/daughter day.













 
Maxi skirt - (very old) Apt9 from Kohls (similar here and here)
Cami - Merona from Target (similar here)
Sweater - Merino wool blend with back zipper detail by Willi Smith from TJ Maxx (similar here)
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Boots - (old) Madden Girl (better pic of them below)
 


 
Trying to get some good angles on the jewelry and I pretty much failed - lighting was miserable in my dining room today :(
  • Ring - Stella & Dot (no longer sell)
  • Earrings - Stella & Dot (find here)
  • Scarf - old (TJ Maxx)
  • On my wrist - (my fav mixture currently) Michael Kors watch (find here), Guess large link bracelet and Stella & Dot bracelet (find here)

 
 








 
And now for the "better" shot of the boots...these are by far the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever owned. I bought them 3 or 4 years ago at DSW on clearance. I wish I had bought 2 pairs because I don't know what I will do when I finally have to "retire" these :(  I have looked EVERYWHERE and can not find them.  If anyone ever runs across them please let me know - I would pay good money for another pair (I am a size 10 shoe ;)!  They are Madden Girl.
I know this pic doesn't make them out to be much, but they are fun, cute, go with almost everything, are super comfy and different - and I get compliments on them all the time from random strangers. All perfect ingredients for a great boot!
 
 
With daylight savings time and "falling back" and hour this past weekend it is now getting dark WAY too early here.  It is only 5:26pm right now and the light is almost gone for the day. Maybe I can also start getting to bed earlier with the early sundown.  I just never seem to leave myself enough time to get everything I want done in a day. Starting earlier might help. Once the kids are up and all of that chaos starts forget it!  :)
Hope you will stop back by tomorrow!
XO
Jessy

4 comments:

  1. I love your style! some style bloggers dress so cute, but it's just not practical.. but you are def both practical and cute!

    Let me know if you want to be blog follow friends and I will follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Sugar! I am super new at this so I have alot of learning to do I am sure. I would love to be "blog friends" and will definitely check out your blog. Hopefully I figure out how to follow you the right way. I am not kidding when I say I am super new at this! ;)
      Jessy

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Jessy! You got it right! I see you in my follow widget. Blogging is one of the funnest things ever, so I'm sure your learning will be easy.. and you already nailed the self-pics :) xo, Linda aka Sugar

      Delete
    3. Great Linda! I did add my "follow" link so you can "friend" me now. I am getting it figured out slowly....thanks for the support :)

      Delete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy