Monday, November 12, 2012

Rain, Rain go away.....

Well, I guess everyday can't be sun shining and beautiful. Today is a very overcast, rainy day, but we have so much to celebrate anyway! 
My family is on our way to my son's elementary school for a celebration honoring our veteran's. My mother-in-law's husband, Clifford Neu, will be presented with a poppy flower "medal" and a certificate of appreciation from my boys. They are proud to have him as their grandpa and excited about the assembly. 

It had to be red and/or blue for me today so I settled on a red sweater dress, my "worn probably way to much" black cardigan from several years ago at Target, beaten up Madden Girl boots and my light weight trench. 
 
 
 
 
Find outfit information below and sorry about the blurry self pics....too yucky for good ones outdoors today and I wanted to show you the layers! :)




Red Dress: Connected - purchased at TJ Maxx (find similar here)
Black Cardigan: Mossimo - old purchase from Target
Horse print Scarf: Dorthy Perkins (find similar here)
Pattern Tights: Chinese Laundry (find similar here)
Boots: Madden Girl - old from DSW (find other Madden boots here)
Trench: Daisy Fuentes - old purchase (find similar here)

XO
Jessy

2 comments:

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy