Saturday, November 17, 2012

Traveling stripes and leopard

So we made it out the door!  My husband and I were up until the early morning hours packing up the family SUV, but in the end were only about a 1/2 late getting on the road with the kiddos this morning - not bad by our standards for family travel :)

Well, I am now in the "hills of Kentucky" visiting my mom and grandparents before heading out tomorrow morning for our destination; Florida.  That is where we will spend some time at a couple of the Disney parks with the kids and some beach time before heading up to see my dad's side of the family in Tampa for Thanksgiving and the rest of the week.

I am working off my husband's MacBook Pro today and I am clueless how to operate this thing so I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures (don't know how to use the photo editor for starters) and had to use my iPhone to get the pics since my camera is buried under suitcases in the truck.

I did wear leggings and stretchy clothing today since we are having our first Thanksgiving dinner of the week this evening.
So, without further delay, here is today super easy and comfy attire :)


 Vest: Three Hearts (similar vest from North Face here) I purchased this one at Marshall's
Striped tunic sweater: French Connection  I purchased this one at TJ Maxx
Leggings: Express  current season - best leggings ever!!!
Infinity Leopard Scarf: Express this season (comes in other colors)
Bag: Michael Kors Hamilton tote  I purchased this one at TJ Maxx
Boots: Madden Girl  (find similar here) I got these on sale a few years ago at DSW - no longer sell this exact style (Jessii). They are by far the most comfortable boots I own so they were an easy choice for travel today! 
Fendi watch: Zip Code Ladies Grand watch - see enlarged pic below (you can find a similar one here - mine has the diamonds in the numbers and the one on this site does not, but the watch is no longer made so it is hard to find. Prices range greatly between slightly different models)

 (Without the puffer vest, of course)
I really like the stripes with the leopard scarf in the same colors.


Taking advantage of the beautiful scenery here....fun to take some different shots :)


Watch: Fendi Diamond Zip Code watch.  Band is interchangable and comes in many colors (brown, white, tan, grey, etc). I am definitely looking to eventaully get another one or two so I can change them out now and then.  Christmas maybe? :)

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Saturday!
XO
Jessy 

2 comments:

  1. You look perfect in the sun, I love that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tereza! I am thankful we are still getting to enjoy some beautiful weather before the winter sets in :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy