Friday, November 9, 2012

Date night to "Relish" with James Bond!

Well, we started dinner tonight at one of my favorite places to eat: Relish Modern Tapas - mmmmm!  After we had our fill of great food and wine we headed over to see the IMAX version of the new 007 - Skyfall movie.  Of course, this was more for the hubs, but I actually really enjoyed the movie, too :)

And here is what I enjoyed it all in:



                      Sequin Tank: Willi Smith- purchased at TJ Maxx (find similar here and here)
 Jeans: PRVCY (older) - find similar here and here
Cardigan Sweater: Design History - purchased at Marshall's (similar here and here)
Leopard Print Scarf: purchased at TJ Maxx (find similar here and here)
Booties: Steve Madden "Jessii" in taupe suede with stud detail - so sorry that you can't really see these! Super cute and fun I love to wear these with a great dress or skirt, too. (find similar here and here)
Handbag: Michael Kors "Hamilton" (find it here)


~Michael Kors "Hamilton" studded bag (ad below)~

 
 
 
 
Flower Ring: Stella & Dot  - really love this ring it is now only in pewter (find it here or similar in gold here)
Bracelets: I purchased these last year at Target - 2 hammered bangles and a leather wrap (find similar here and here)
 
 
What a great night!  Now my pillow is calling my name....until next time :)
XO
Jessy
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy