Monday, November 5, 2012

Another beautiful fall day!

Good morning! Today I am feeling the faux fur :)  It is a bit warmer today and sunny so I am not going to put a scarf on (in case you hadn't noticed I could live in them! :) Instead a pair my vest with a light weight tunic and cami.

This vest is only faux fur on the front. It is a great mix of super soft cable knit on the front and then continues to the back.  Makes this very easy to weat and not as baulky as some fur vest can get. 


 

 
Boots - Zara (find here)
Cable knit faux fur Vest - Kenar (purchased at Marshall's - similar here)
Black Leggings - Target
Tunic - Love Stitch (Old- purchased through Alloy.com) no longer available
Cami - Target (Merona brand - off white)
Necklace - had it made from Etsy (silver chain w/ silver charms. Each charm has one of my kids name on it. Find similar here)
Bracelet - Old, custom made by artist to resemble my horse (find them here), love this!

 
Stand by wrist decoration is my MK silver watch (see info in previous post)
And today I added a large link chain bracelet by Guess (added after outfit picture was taken). It originally had a bunch of charms on it, but I bought it with the intention of removing them which I did :) I can't find it any longer listed anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy