Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ohio State football style!

So yesterday my husband and I attended our first ever Ohio State Buckeyes home football game. This was a "bucket list" item for my husband who is a huge Bucks fan :) 

We left the kids at home and drove the 2 hrs. to OSU for the game. It was a great time. We spent time tailgating, walking around to the vendors set up all over the campus area and then went to watch our Buckeyes bring home a huge victory against Illinois. In the midst of it I did stop to get some pictures of my super Buckeye inspired style :)





White thermal mock turtleneck - Kyodan purchased at TJ Maxx
OSU T-shirt - Nike purhcased at TJ Maxx
Jeans - Hudson black bootcut jeans (find here )
Boots - Ugg classic short (find here)
Hat - old from Target
Scarf - purchased at Macy's 2 or 3 years ago
Duffle - give away from Nationwide insurance (was the perfect place to store and carry my down coat and gloves that I would use later in the evening as the sun and temps went down! )


I did get a great photo op with former OSU National Champion players Roy Hall, Maurice Clarett and Antonio Smith! :)


View before our 100,000 closets friends piled into their seats in the stadium. This place literally came ALIVE about a 1/2 hour after this picture was taken. What an experience!



Close up shot of my scarf (tied in my new favorite way) and my buckeyes necklace (picked up from a street vendor for $5 - deal of the day for sure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy