Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pop of Red

We have had the most incredibly warm weather here in Cincinnati. Hard to believe that it is already a week into December and we have been in the mid to high 50's every day! Typically we are in the 30's (at best )with snow this time of year. 
 
Well, with that has been the chance to wear some lighter fabrics and I have been taking advantage, saving my heavier sweaters, coats and such for the cold that I know is coming!
 
This past week I pulled a new flowy red tunic blouse from Mod Cloth (you have got to check out there website if you haven't already - the cutest clothes and the new dresses are perfect!) out of my closet. It was seriously so comfortable and I really loved the way it looked. I hate that you can't really see the real color (at least it doesn't show up realistic on my pc screen). It looks orangy in the pics to me, but it is actually a tomato red and is so pretty!  Let me know what you think :)




 
Merona cami underneath via Target
Old Navy khaki jacket (old)
a.n.a. skinny jeans (past season)
Steve Madden bag via TJ Maxx (current)
Rampage wedges (current)

XO
Jessy

2 comments:

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy