Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm back and BUSY!!!

Hey All! 
It is so good to be back, but also so sad to leave NYC behind!  What an amazing trip. By far one of my favs to date I have have been a few places :)  
 
I will post much more about my weekend in New York city in which I did lots of shopping, shopping, shopping! But for now I have a daily outfit post of which none of the items I am wearing came from New York!
Right now I am just trying to catch up with everything here at home - Kid's school Christmas parties, work parties, cookie baking, Christmas traditions with the kids, finishing up the shopping list and trying to get prepared for Christmas Eve and Christmas day celebrations both at our house this year! 
This is what I wore today to help me stay stylish and still comfy while running around like a crazy woman ;)
 
 Okay so I am totally in love with these boots right now and really can't wear them enough! They go with everything, are not the typical black or saddle colors and have just enough heel to give you a little edge and a nice line without being uncomfortable to wear every day.
The jacket is newer. Ordered it from Rue LaLa a few months ago. Super comfy, cute and I love that it has a removable hood.  I know everyone has seen this sweater (or one just like it) over and over so I am not claiming to be original, but I found myself really wanting to wear one, too! They are just so darn cute ;) It is super comfy, but I feel like I need to go down to the small because there is alot of extra fabric and I think I would like it to be a bit more form fitting so it doesn't look so bulky with a shirt under it especially.
 


 
Boots: Vince Camuto Norway boot in "mushroom" via Marshall's (see them in a previous post)
Button down jean shirt via Target
Polka Dot sweater via Old Navy
Jacket: TART "Lucerne" White Wool Double-Breasted Coat via Rue La La
 
Again, it is so good to be back and I look forward to sharing all about my New York City weekend with you all in the next few days.
 
XO
Jessy

14 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the ON sweater, and have even considered getting that one. The boots are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment dear, I've just joined as your newest follower!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater, it's so cute. Big jealousy ;-))))

    XX,
    Jenny
    www.curvy-life.com

    PS.: Great blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! Gorgeous pics and I love the sweater and boots.
    Glad you had fun in the city and I can't wait to see the pics.

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina! I have posted some. I am going to try and post more tonight. :)

      Delete
  5. this is such a great look on u! that sweater is perfect :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely.

    That sweater is adorable and the coat looks perfect.

    I'm so happy to hear that u have a friend form my country :)

    Many kisses to both :)

    Following you :*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing casual look! I love your coat :)
    I was wondering would you like to follow each other? Please let me know :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! big like! i love the colors , they look very good on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy