Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last minute gift shopping!

Hi everyone! Are you all as excited as I am about Christmas??!!  It is our baby girl's first Christmas (she is 10 months!) which is always exciting and our boys are all ages that are super fun this time of year (11, 9 and 6 years). 
 
I am one of those people who just really really really loves to give gifts, too. You all already know that I LOVE to shop so that part comes easy. It's finding the time to get all the shopping done trips me up!  So here I am with a last minute rush to the stores to get it all done and I am happy to say that after nearly filling my car full I pulled it off!  DONE!!! 
 
I have spent almost the entire 2nd half of the day baking and cooking because we are hosting Christmas Eve and Christmas Day celebrations at my house this year :)  My husband and I don't have super big families - well actually we do, but half of them are in California and Florida - but we still expect upwards of 50 people through our doors over the next 2 days!  It will be 2 days filled with laughter, love, food, drinks, gifts, happy happy children and lots of festive Christmas music.  This is certainly my favorite time of the year. My family celebrates the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and I just can't think of a better reason to spread the cheer!
 
I hope that all of you have a wonderful next few days with your loved ones.
XO
Jessy
 
So this is what I wore today (until I started baking! ;)
 



 
Faux Fur vest via Banana Republic (current season) - best part is the drawstring on the inside that you can use to cinch the waist if you choose. (purchased at 40% off in the Soho store! I happened to be there during the 40% off EVERYTHING sale and I took advantage! I had been watching this one for months but at $125 I just never pulled the trigger....the 40% off sale made this mine without hesitation! ;) I have owned this vest all of about a week and have already worn in 3 or 4 times- LOVE!
Sunnies/glasses - Loft (current)
Boots - Vince Camuto Norway boot in "mushroom" via Marshall's
Bracelet via Stella & Dot
Earrings via Loft
Necklace via Stella & Dot
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love your vest! I wore a similar one this weekend and it was so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noelle. I just love thsi vest (really any fur vest that doesn't add too much bulk!). They are just so warm and cozy :)
      Hope you had a great Christmas!
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  2. you look gorgeous as always! Love that vest and those boots.

    Merry Christmas, darling!!
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that vest is AMAZING. i need it :)

    -natalie-
    www.thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy