Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

What an amazing Christmas holiday for my family this year!  There were moments it was difficult as it weighed heavy on my heart that we were missing my dad in our celebrating having just lost him about 4 months ago.  It was wonderful to be together with so many people that loved him and we all celebrated him and his life together.
 
My kids got to play with all their cousins and we actually had 2 days of celebrating hosted at my house this year. I am totally worn out, but it was SO worth it! 
 
I hope that you all had amazing Christmas celebrations, as well!  I look forward to checking out your blogs to see what wonderful things you were all enjoying. Below I have listed a few shots from celebrations at our house on Christmas Eve and, of course, the info on specifics of my outfit in case you would like to know were you can get any of the pieces  :)
 
 
Here was Christmas Eve:




Black and White Chevron top by Everly (this season) Love this option!
Bracelets from Stella & Dot and t&j Designs
Bubble Necklace (similar to J. Crew bubble necklace) - purchased through Ebay (some good deals to be had on there!)
 

 
Me with my 10 month old baby girl, Gabby :)
 
My baby girl on Christmas day....she cracks me up! ;)
 
And I just LOVE this one of the two of us on Christmas day:
 
 
Jeans: I.N.C via Macy's
Cardigan: via F21.com
Scarf: Christmas gift from my mother in law :)
Earrings: Loft
My daughter's dress: via T.J. Maxx
 
 
**NOW is the time to check out t+j Designs jewelry if you haven't before (they make the link bracelet that I am wearing in the first set of pics and they also make a J. Crew style Pave link bracelet). They currently have all their "Winter Glam" necklaces on sale for only $20 (normally priced at $68!). I am ordering my fav today!  Use code GLAM20 at check out! 
 
XO
Jessy

16 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love your fur vest! And your baby girl looks so lovely! LIke a little snowflake :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chevron top! your baby girl is adorable:-) Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I was in the same situation...first Christmas without my Dad:( Sometimes it still seems surreal.

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina. I pray that you are able to find comfort somehow to help you deal with the loss of your dad, too. I agree - it is surreal sometimes. I just still can't believe he is really gone. He was so young and I thought we would have him with us for 30 or 40 more years :(
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  3. I got my Coach Poppy gift! thank you sooo much! i love it, and it was perfect for traveling with me over the holiday. love your vest, you looked beautiful on Christmas ;)

    -JASMINE O.
    ChicSinCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Chevron top! Chevron is getting so popular not only in apparel design but also in home decor as well. It looks great with that necklace. Love the cutie in the red dress!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali. I love Chevron, too. I recently bought my baby girl a Chevron baby blanket and it is just the cutest! :)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  5. Hey, I found your Blog and I like it a lot! Very sweet Fotos !:> I'm your newest reader and I hope you follow me back :) http://milkwithcoffee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you back, Nadine. You have a great blog! Thank you for the comment :)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  6. u look wonderful! i like your style! love the blog! hope u will take a look at mine! kisses
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Luliana - I will check your's out at, as well :)
      Xo
      Jessy

      Delete
  7. Beautiful post!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I will check out your blog, too.....if you connect with my blog via GFC I will certainly connect back! ;)
      Thanks for the visit and comment!
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy