Monday, December 3, 2012

Birds of a Feather.

I am really really in love with this top right now that I snagged at TJ Maxx a few weeks back. So versatile, comfortable and a little kick of color. I know the design is probably hard to make out, but it is actually an outline print of tiny birds in flight (hence the post title). 
It worked wonderfully with a blazer and lightweight sweater this weekend and I know it will go equally well into spring this year.
Looking forward to many more combos in the future :)

Here is the "try-on" at the store :)

 
And how I am wearing it now (at least for the first time :)



And without the blazer.......


 

 And with the coral sweater added.......




Top: Daniel Rainn via TJ Maxx (this season)
Jeans: Hudson black flares (old)
Sweater: Mossimo via Target (this season)
Blazer: Zinga (old)
Flats: Coach patent ballets
Necklace: Stell & Dot renegade necklace



 
The accessories are:
Steve Madden bag via TJ Maxx
My dad's gold necklace - worn as a bracelet
Orange and Gold bangle from Target (this season)
 
Thanks for looking and Happy Monday!
XO
Jessy
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous! I love this polished look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great top, and I love the layering you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, chic and classic, I love the top the most with the skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denisa. I loved it like that, too, but I had a "do I really NEED this" moment in the dressing room with that skirt. So sad to say that my more frugal inner voice won out and I left without it. Of course it has become the one that got away and not just becuase I loved it with my top - I can picture it with so much! ;/ Now I have something else to obsess about! LOL ;)
      xo
      Jessy

      Delete
  4. All of these outfits are so classy and chic, but I LOVE that last outfit the most! :)

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy