Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More Holiday Cheer!

Well, last night was my oldest son's Christmas concert at school. It was casual, of course, and I couldn't resist sticking with the red or green for the holiday spirit :)

 



 
Hooded Coat - Steve Madden
Sparkle Skinny Jeans via JC Penney (a.n.a.)
Green mock turtleneck BCBG MAXAZRIA
Batwing Sweater - Bar III via Macy's
Necklace from a boutique
Earrings (via my big win at the gift exchange party! ;) LOFT Round Pave studs
Kathy Van Zeeland Wedge booties via TJ Maxx
On nails - OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark"

XO
Jessy

10 comments:

  1. Hello dear :)!

    Love your look and your blog is amazing...

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kiss,
    Tixa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessy, you look so gorgeous. I love the all black with a pop of green. Great boots and bag too!

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina! I just love that color green and I don't get to wear it very often :)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  3. what a great cape! love that necklace too! goes great together!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, love the necklace against the green jumper!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy