Monday, March 3, 2014

Casual Winter Wear.....

So I have not posted since my Holiday post!  I really can't believe it's been that long....I guess things have really been as busy as any time I can ever remember. Having a very busy two year old has definitely added to that!
I have been collecting outfit pics every now and then for the time I am able to finally do an updated post so here is some of that collection. I will hopefully NOT be blogging much more in winter attire....SO ready for Spring here :)



Nasty Gal Leopard Sweater (old) / Purple scarf from local boutique (old) / Franco Sarto Riding boots via DSW (old - Similar style here) / Michael Kors gold tone watch (old) / INC skinnies (old)


Leggings and Scarf via Express  - these are the BEST leggings ever!(Scarf and Leggings here) / Riding Boots via Zara (old) /  ING stripe tunic via Dilliard's / Winter white puffer vest (old)

INC skinneis (old) / America Eagle Boyfriend Cardi (here) / American Eagle scarf (no longer available) / Zara Riding boots (old)

Michael Kors Cardigan via TJ Maxx / Express Leopard Scarf (here) / Express Stella Slim Leg Flare jeans (here) / Michael Kors watch via Macy's (old) / Zebra print ballet flats via Target (old)


Gap 1969 Flare Jeans (old) / Rip Curl Cardigan via Surf shop in Clearwater Beach / Coral tee via Target (old) / Rocket Dog booties via DSW (old) / Scarf via Gap (old)

Thank you!
XO 
Jessy 

6 comments:

  1. Love that first sweater. All of your outfits look great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard print sweater! Cute outfits!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see an update from you! Also love seeing how you styled the leopard scarf since I have the same one and am always looking for ideas. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gina! It felt good to update the blog and I am so glad that you got some new ideas for that scarf. I wear mine all the time (probably more than I should! ;)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy