Thursday, March 13, 2014

Product Review: Best Matte Pressed Powder

Hi All! 

I just have a few minutes, but I really wanted to get this product review up, because you need this right now :)
Seriously, this is the best matte finish pressed powder I have ever used. It literally stays matte ALL day.  I typically get dressed and make-up on and out the door around 7-8am and I don't stop running until close to 12 hours later on a typical day. I have yet to find a powder that I could set my look with and it stay put and stay working to keep the "shiny" at bay for that period of time until now. I just don't typically have time to be re-applying and worrying about if I need to touch up or not. Well, now with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder I don't even have to worry about it. 
The icing on the cake? It costs around $4 - seriously, four dollars! I buy mine at Walgreen's, but I know that many other drugstores sell it and I assume it's about the same price everywhere. 
 
Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder via Walgreens (ON SALE right now via their websiteHERE for UNDER $3!

I wear "creamy natural", but may change that to "buff beige" in the summer months. I do not tan my face at all so I usually have to use a combo of powder and bronzer to achieve the right "summer face" ;)
Speaking of bronzer, I also happen to love Rimmel's Natural bronzer in "sunshine" (and it's WATERPROOF - perfect for my upcoming cruise to the Caribbean! :). I have pictured it as well in case you want to check that out. 

I hope that this is helpful and that you all love it as much as me! 
XO 
Jessy 

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I also use it & I LOOOOVE IT!

    xoxo
    http://www.fashionablestreetsblogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy