Sunday, March 3, 2013

Viva Las Vegas!

After our 5 days in California we headed for the 2nd half of our vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada. My husband was officially there for an international real estate conference and I was there "unofficially" for some shopping and relaxing, as well as, spending some one on one time with the love of my life :)  Mission accomplished - for both of us!  Plus we fit in some really great sight seeing, incredible meals and some fun with friends that we met up with while in Vegas. 
It was a total of 10 days away from home....it was the longest time we had left all 4 kids behind, but it was a recharge that was very appreciated. I love that after 20 years together Derek and I both still enjoy being together as much as we do :)  

I tried to make sure to document my OOTD each day for my blog (and my lovely readers!). I am also fitting in a few shots of some fun things we enjoyed while there. 
So here you go:

~ Just minutes (literally!) after checking in we headed downstairs for our dinner reservations with friends at Wolfgang Puck's in the MGM ~

~ Here is what the outfit was that I wore out to dinner (above) in full view. So sorry about the grainy pics....we forgot our digital SLR camera and had to rely solely on iPhone cameras :( ~
Outfit details:
Pants: Alice and Olivia via Kyle by Alene Too in Beverly Hills (new purchase - LOVE the fit of these pants...super comfortable, sexy and flattering *now on sale* you can get your's here!)
Top: Double v-neck sequin sleeve sweater via White House Black Market (new purchase)
Bag: Steve Madden (old)
Sandals: Michael Kors via purchase from fashion show (current/new season)
Watch: Michael Kors 
Bracelet (right wrist): Silver and crystal "Jewels by Dunn" arrow bangle via Kyle by Alene Too store in Beverly Hills
Bracelet (right wrist):  white gold, yellow gold and rose gold multi-bangle purchased in a boutique in La Jolla (new)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (old)


This was a day that I spent shopping and in the spa (I was n the spa that day from 2-6pm...it was incredible!!).
Outfit details:
Barcelona Long Jacket via Eva Varro  (current season)
Black peep toe wedges via American Eagle (old!)
Francesco Biasia bag/clutch
(Same jewelry combo as above with the exception of the necklace)






~Pics above are from our visit to the Venetian Hotel. This was our first time visiting this hotel and it was AMAZING!  We had dinner at the Bellagio this evening as well and just enjoyed a really nice romantic evening out together :) ~
Outfit Details:
Faux Leather Leggings via Mango
Crown Vintage Suede Booties via DSW
Gianni Bini Trixie Zigzag Blouse via Fashion Show purchase
(same jewelry selection as above - afterall I was out of town and only brought a few key pieces! ;)




~ Last morning of our 10 day vacation! Little bit sad and a little bit exciting....we were both really missing the kids and anxious to get back to them. So this was my comfy "plane ride home" outfit. The top is new - just picked it up in Beverly Hills at Kyle Richard's store, "Kyle by Alene Too" along with a few other great pieces I was happy to make room for in my suitcase!  I was anxious to check out the store and it was really great. Loved many of the styles and brands she carries and the women/girls working there were super sweethearts!~

Outfit Details:
Esprit Khaki Jacket via TJ Maxx
Express Animal print infinity scarf
Express classic black leggings
Cashmere blend tunic by Twenty via Kyle by Alene Too
Zara Riding boots
Sunnies by Coach

Thank you all for continuing to check out my blog and I really appreciate all the great feedback and comments more than you know! 
XO
Jessy 






6 comments:

  1. Wow i love all your outfits, the best one for me is the one with the zebra shirt and the yellow bag, a great combination. Love your blog!! I start to follow you, it will be great you follow me too
    kisses
    http://prettymeniso.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits, I love your scarves. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy