Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday and Traveling update!


Hi! 
I am updating from the road as we travel back from our annual Thanksgiving migration down south to spend time with the family in Tampa, FL. It was a wonderful time as always. While it was only about 25 degrees and snowing in Cincinnati we were hanging out on the beach or playing at Busch Gardens in 70 degree weather in Florida. It was a good time to be there weather wise! 

So since I was taking a 14 hour road trip to see the family comfort was the most important factor in these outfits. Our trip was really broken up since we actually stopped at 3 different places for a day or two here and there before reaching our final destination. It also required that I be able to take off layers and slip on different shoes, etc. as the temps warmed up. 

 Express Zelda Barely Bootcut Jeans (here) / Mossimo wedges from Target (old) / Cowl neck oversized Cashmere sweater via TJ Maxx / Emma Fox Cambridge Satchel  (similar here and MK version here
 "Shiva" tunic in Charcoal via Athleta (now on SALE here!) / Express classic black leggings / Vest via Target (old) / Sweater Infinity Scarf via Victoria's Secret (free with sweater purchase) / Hunter Tall Classic rainboots in black (website here
Mossimo pullover sweater via Target (Cyber Monday Sale!) / A.N.A. skinny Jeans via JC Penney (old) / Madden Girl boots (old) / Infinity Scarf via Target (old)

*Not pictured above is this perfect light weight (but so warm!) tunic length parka from North Face that I brought along - here. *Offered for 2 day free shipping on TNF website now for Cyber Monday. (pic from web)
"Osito Parka"
We will be home in the next few hours and while the temps keep dropping the closer to home we get I am still warmed at the thought of seeing our house, our neighborhood, our dog, our friends, etc. It always feels amazing to arrive back home :)  The best part about coming home from this trip every year is that as soon as we arrive it's time to go get our tree and start decorating for Christmas - my very favorite time of year. 

I hope that you all had wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and ate way too much (but oh so good!) food - I know that I sure did!

Before I go I would like to share some of my favorite Cyber Monday deals that I am enjoying from my laptop on the road - Enjoy!

Athleta: "CYBER20" - Extra 20% off all sale items and 20% off all winter (LOVE this top!)
Express: 40% off EVERYTHING + Free Shipping (BEST leggings ever!)
J.Crew: "MONDAY" - 30% off Online AND In stores + Free Shipping (Love this tee!)
Grandin Road ( I LOVE this catalog for really unique quality gifts :): "CYBER2013" - 25% site wide + Free Shipping (Just ordered one of these for starters!)

XO
Jessy 

3 comments:

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy