Friday, September 13, 2013

SOOOO Nervous!

Happy Friday Everyone :)
  We have finally gotten some amazing fall like weather here in Cincinnati after weeks of high high humidity and heat - yuk!  Big fluffy white clouds in the sky, gorgeous sunshine, a light breeze and a high of 70 degrees - YES!!!! 



Above: Fold over top Maxi-Skirt via Target (old - similar here) / Open Weave Sweater via TJ Maxx / Cami via Target (old) /  Michael Kors Blair watch (here) / Pearl and Shell necklace (old)


Above: A.N.A capri via JC Penney (old) / INC tunic (gift from a friend!) / BCBG wedge sandals via DSW (old) / Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet / Michael Kors Runway watch (here)

Today I wanted to share with you 2 outfits from this week. One from just 2 days ago when it was 92 degrees and then one from today for the 70 degree weather - oh, nothing like going back and forth from summer to fall day to day. I am sure we will have many more hot days before Autumn truly sets in around here. I am trying to enjoy the final days of my summer wardrobe while I can :)
 
Okay, so now to get to the title of this post - SOOOO nervous! Well, here is why: I am a Client Educator/Counselor at PregnancyCare of Cincinnati and tomorrow is our Annual "Walk for Life" event.  I was asked to address the crowd 2 separate times tomorrow...once before the 5k and once just before lunch a couple of hours later. I don't have to speak for long (only  about 10 minutes each time), but I am so nervous nonetheless!  I am not a "public speaker". I would greatly appreciate as many wonderful thoughts and prayers that you can send my way. I just want to accurately depict PCC to everyone at the event, that I don't shake while I am talking and that I say some things that would move people to want to donate or volunteer in order to help this amazing organization to reach more women and more babies in need. Thank you all so much in advance!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
XO
Jessy



4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about public speaking! I had to give a speech at my best friend's wedding last month and I was shaking like a leaf the entire time! But it's always gratifying once it's over :) You will do a fabulous job, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, earlier this week I was like fall is not here yet! Today was perfect temperatures! Love this cooler weather! Gorgeous maxi skirt with the black loose sweater. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing as always, Jessy!
    Big prayers to you for your public speaking. I'm sure you will do fine, but I understand the nerves. I don't care for public speaking either.

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy