Friday, February 15, 2013

{OOTD} Target

We had a quick warm-up here this past week (yes, with snow still on the ground!) we hit 50 degrees - even if we did start out at 30 something (hence the wool coat in the a.m.) - and I took advantage by wearing a lightweight and fun skirt! You may have last seen it in this post.





So this entire outfit is really largely for Target - totally unplanned! 
Skirt (Target - recent)
Shoes (Target - last fall)
Cami (Target - old)
T-shirt (Express - old)
Blazer (TJ Maxx - old)
Sunnies (Coach)
Wool Tie Waist Coat (Target - this season)
Scarf (Target - old)
Watch (Michael Kors)
Bracelet (made by a friend of mine as a gift for me)
Earrings (Stella & Dot Pippa Stone Earrings)
Bag (Steve Madden)

XO
Jessy

16 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! The coat, the floral skirt, the wedges...all very Spring-like! I'm dying to wear lots of florals and pretty, soft colors. Once a season starts to wind down, I'm thinking about the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit,love your shoes so much!Blue and red really suits you!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that skirt today...I can't wait for spring to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great skirt! So easy to wear and I love the bright colors...I am so looking forward to spring to wear it more often for sure :)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  4. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Harija :) I would love to and I always follow back!
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit and blog! Love your nice curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with Target! Cute outfit, new follower :)

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I don't see you as a new follower, though. Maybe you thought you did and it didn't work? Not sure....you have a cute blog, too. Hope to see more of you :)
      XO
      Jessy

      Delete

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy