Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Express Holiday Sale - 50% off EVERYTHING through noon Friday!!

Express is running a 50% off EVERYTHING online AND in store now through noon Black Friday!!!

Yes, you read that right :)  That includes the BEST EVER leggings for only $14.95 a pair. Stock up!  They really are the best ever and you can't go wrong at this price - you can only go very very right ;)

Have fun shopping and I hope you find many more great deals out there - I will keep my eyes open and tell you of any other great deals I find out there!
XO
Jessy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to follower other bloggers back so please take the time to "follow" through GFC and leave me a comment letting me know that you did so I can follow you back :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment, as well! I LOVE to read every one.
XO
Jessy